Mini Session Terms & Conditions 11 May 2014 1. These mini sessions will take 15 minutes. Please be on time and ready to be photographed from your agreed booking time. The Family must be no greater then 5 people. Directions to the location will be emailed to you.
2. To secure your desired date, the session retainer of $50 must be paid within 3 days of requesting the booking. The session retainer is non-refundable except for weather conditions as detailed in 3. Bank account is 12-3053-0591637-00. Your booking is not confirmed until this has been paid. 3. The retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. In the event of bad weather, Lavara will re-schedule the session. If that date is not convenient for you then a refund will be provided. 4. If the Client fails to arrive at the session location promptly at the time of the session appointment, the session may be shortened as to not cut into the next scheduled mini session. 5. The Photographer will capture the best images seen by her on the day and as such is not responsible for missed detailsor particular kinds of image not advised to the Photographer during the 15minutes to the session. Bearing in mind that these are 15 minute sessions so if your child is not super smily or takes a while to warm up then we are unable to be held responsible for this.
6. A link to download 20 edited digital images will be delivered to the client within two weeks of the session date. The photographer has complete discretion as to which 20 images to edit and deliver. Upon delivery of the images to the client, all other images will be deleted. The photographer will not provide other images or unedited images to the client.
7. The Photographer grants the Client full rights to reproduce photos. Client may print an unlimited number of images with the printer of Client’s choosing. The Photographer retains copyrights of all images and may use images for promotional purposes.
8. The Photographer will not be held responsible for any injury accident, illness or other harm caused to the Client and or the Client’s family before, during or after the photography session.
9. The Photographer is not responsible for loss or theft of the Client’s personal property or the personal property of the Client’s family.